Srcsmgrl

Monday, August 14, 2006

KCLS

I got the message today that I made past the interview portion of the KCLS hiring pool process and will go on to the skills assessment. Judy, my first interviewer, mentioned that I would be expected to give a book talk during this, and I can assume there will also be a story time. When Christy calls back with the available dates for September and October, I will ask many questions about what other hoops I will be asked to jump through. And yes, there are no openings for the skill assessment until next month.

I feel pretty good about the interview. I was much less nervous and only forgot a couple of words for a second or two. I even asked a couple of good, relevant questions that I couldn’t find answers to on the website. One of my cohort failed to get past the interview section, but I don’t think she really wanted to work for them. I would really be happy to start anywhere in my field at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home