Srcsmgrl

Thursday, May 14, 2009

cutest bike riding librarian

This could be any of 4 of us at work. Exciting, eh? Lately life has just been work, biking, and dvd's at home. I did go see a friend's band last week at The Comet Tavern. On a Wednesday. And I couldn't sleep after so I was sleep deprived and got sick for a day or two.

Oh yeah! And The Boy had his birthday! He is 15, can you believe it? I am having a hard time with it myself. I took him and a couple of friends to Gameworks on Saturday, then they went to the movie theater next door and I picked them up after. They saw Wolverine: Origins. I want to see that too, but I didn't want to cramp their style. It was the first time the 3 of them hung out together and really seemed to enjoy it.

And, even though I haven't been writing here, I have been writing over there.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Is there an episode of meet your librarian featuring you?

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:25 PM  

  • Yup, but you will just have to look for it :)

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 9:11 AM  

  • So cute! Did you ever figure out which one of you the scruffy guy was checking out?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home