Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good Weekend, Ready for the Next One

The bachelorette party was a blast. Neighbors was the perfect cap to our night. The pictures are up on Facebook and that is where they will stay. No reason to draw attention to the incriminating evidence. I was good! Mostly...

The shower also went off very well. We made Sister M fill her mouth with bubble gum and wrapped up Grandma in toilet paper and they both smiled about it. Sister M was inundated with sexy lingerie and kitchen appliances, only the happy couple will know if they use them together. The families got to meet each other and everyone had a grand time.

I got back on the bike yesterday after a week off. I actually don't remember which day I rode last, so it might have been longer. I had so many errands to run last week, I just couldn't swing it. The first ride back was not hard. In fact I felt stronger on the hills than I have in the past. I made it up my goliath without stopping, which I couldn't do for the first couple of weeks I rode.

I am leaving on Friday to pick up The Boy from diabetes camp. I am staying the night in Spokane and picking him up in the morning. Then we will stay in Spokane for the night and go camping for a few days on the way back. I am looking forward to a few days away from work. And a few days with The Boy. This is only the second time I have seen him this summer--busy teenagers...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • It was an amazing bachelorette party! Great job on finding that cool karaoke place and the fun dance club. Oooh, and the limo was the cherry on top!

    I think we ought to have a bachelorette party once a year regardless if anyone's getting married. They're fun! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • I agree! I had a great time too. Next time you come to Seattle we should go dancing again.

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home