Srcsmgrl

Saturday, August 19, 2006

New

I got a call from KCLS on Thursday and they offered me a spot next week on Thursday 8/24 to do the skills assessment. Apparently someone canceled or something. The skills assessment will consist of 4 parts, some actually conducted in a library: Customer contact, reference and reader's advisory, 5 minute children's story time and a teen book talk.

The really cool thing is that I got a call from the librarian at the Greenlake/Fremont branchs and they want me to come in and interview for the teen position there. There will also be a guy from another branch sitting in because they need a temporary librarian there for a few months, and someone who doesn’t get the position at the first one might get that one. Either would be fine with me. I need the experience, although of course I would rather have the permanent position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home