Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Branching Out and Updating

I got a Flickr account, since Yahoo Photo's has abandoned me. Actually I had been thinking about switching for a while and this made it easy. However, is it really switching when Yahoo owns Flickr? Hmmm.

Anyway, photos of the recent camping trip:


I feel ready to post more than just work stuff on here, and in reality I have been all along on my livejournal account. I have found that I have a period of adjustment with this job and my outlook has changed so much since I started, just 9 months or so ago. More about that at a later date.

Job hunt update: My job has been posted. I have sent my resume to my current manager to be looked over. I am writing my cover letter today and I hope to be ready to send everything to the new manager tomorrow. Friday if I need to work on it a bit more.

I haven't heard back on the other job and I am trying not to wait on it. I really like working for SPL, so I am not sure what outcome I hope for.

Another Teen Services Librarian is leaving, so technically his job should be open. However, his branch is closed for renovations and it looks like he didn't plan any summer reading programs, so it is likely that job won't be posted for several months. I will miss him. He had a very distinctive voice at our meetings and I always valued his input. He is moving closer to his son though and I wish him all the best.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home