Srcsmgrl

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Back!



I am back from camping and I had a really good time. I said I was going to Kalaloch, but in reality we went to Salt Creek, near Port Angeles. We made low tide two days in a row and I took an exhorborant (I cannot find the correct spelling of that word...after 5 minutes of looking) amount of pictures of landlocked sea creatures.








Yesterday I hosted a gaming tournament for a large number of teens and children. Once again, my teen volunteers came in not only handy, but let's just say that I couldn't have done it without them. My co-workers were there to talk me down when I was having a panic attack over scoring Mario Kart. It all worked out and we had our indisputable champions.



Here are a couple of pictures of the garden, before I put the fence up to keep those darned zucchini and pumpkins out of my tomatoes.




Anyone want some lettuce and zucchini?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I gave up years ago and keep the pumpkins and squash separate. Except this year, I planted a different kind of butternut squash near my cucumbers and they have taken over the poor cukes. The squash plant leaves look like dinosaur food!

    By Blogger Allucas, at 1:06 PM  

  • I know, aren't they huge? I actually pushed them out of the way with some plastic fencing so that the poor tomatoe plant behind it could get some light. It seems to be working.

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home