Srcsmgrl

Thursday, August 24, 2006

SPL

I have had a cold for over a week now, and rather than getting better, it seems to just get worse or morph into some new form. I was feeling a bit better this morning when I went to my interview with SPL, somewhat due to excitement, a hot shower and sudafed. I ended up being grateful for remembering to put tissues in my pocket before I left the house about halfway through the interview. Both of the Branch managers were very easy to talk to and I had a very good feeling coming out of there.

I keep telling myself not to count my chickens! I can't even let myself think that I have gotten one of these positions until I actually get a phone call that tells me for sure. I really want it though! I would be the best teen services librarian ever! If only they will give me the chance!!!

(it's the cold medication)

By afternoon I felt terrible and had to call and postpone my skills assessment with KCLS. Now I have to wait a whole month. Lots of time to practice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home