Srcsmgrl

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lock In and Interview

Tomorrow is the Lock-in at the Library. I have signed up The Boy and will be working as a chaperone. Everyone on the list is coming and has turned in their permission slips! How amazing. We will be having a grand old time, playing vids, eating pizza, watching movies and of course, reading books! I am sure that very little sleep will be gotten, which will make the all ages show that my son and I are going to on Saturday more of a challenge. Hopefully we will get a nap in, and I am planning on sleeping till noon tomorrow.

Monday is my interview for my job. Wish me luck! Hopefully by this time next week I will no longer be a temporary employee--hopefully I will be a permanent one... The other choice is just that I would not be one at all :(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home