Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Prunes Anyone?

Sleep has been evading me lately. If I am not having crazy anxiety dreams, I am having numb hands or achy joints. I am in denial about getting older. I just don't want to deal with it.

Tomorrow I have physical therapy. It seems like that should be for old people, which I am NOT. Evidently a nerve is being pinched and it is causing things to go numb and I need it to stop so I quit having dreams where there are seams down the middle of my arms, and when people touch them they ZING like a jolt of electricity. How my stress manifests. Fun yes?

On the other hand, people assume I am young. As in they ask where the librarian is when I am on desk. RIGht Here! Memememe! My sisters think it is terrible that I get carded all the time, which I admit is nice, but it is not as nice when folks assume I was 12 when my son was born. Not cool at all.

I am feeling old this week, and no amount of Emily the Strange merchandise is going to change that.

Oh, but it makes me very happy that The Graveyard Book got a shiny new sticker.

And I spent all last night watching Brotherhood 2.0 on YouTube with Dr. T. We were cracking up! Nerdfighters!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home