Srcsmgrl

Thursday, August 31, 2006

New TSL

In the tradition of acronyms, I am a new YA Librarian (Young Adult Librarian) with SPL. That interview really did go as well as I thought. My new supervisor said he was surprised that I did not get the permanent position that I was initially applying for. This temporary position will get me the experience that I need to find my next job, though. I will be marketable.

The worry is that the temp job could last 2 months or a year. I am voting for a year, but the only influence I have is my performance, which I assure you will be stellar. Just as soon as I know what is expected of me. There is an offer that will be coming in the mail any day now and my schedule will be emailed to me soon. It is hard to wait for these things sometimes. I just hope I get my first paycheck in time to pay my rent for October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home