Srcsmgrl

Monday, November 26, 2007

Daylight Moon


Daylight Moon
Originally uploaded by Srcsmgrl
One of the amazing photos I took while in Nevada. The trip was wonderful, even though The Boy and I are both suffering from different technology afflictions. He is addicted to MySpace and texting and I am addicted to IM and email. Terrible.

His addiction has led to a restriction on his phone and internet privileges. Mine has subsided and can be attributed to a new relationship. I am just addicted to this new person. I can't say how long it will last, but it seems to be mutual. And it makes me happy.

In other technology news, I finally figured out how to play music on my phone (the LG 9900 ENV), without buying the $30 software. It only took a couple of quick google searches to find the necessary information. I bought a little micro sd a couple of months ago in preparation. I figured out that it needed to be formated, and what the lock numbers were--that was a challenge--and lo! Music! On my phone! And it seems to be as good as my ipod mini shuffle, and I can see the song info...

I also called the phone company and turned off The Boy's texting and ring tones. Off. As in none.

Now I am watching Rushmore for the first time. It is quite enjoyable. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

Back to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to it!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • That is such an awesome picture - beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home