Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ooh, look at the pretty lights. Why is there a rock on my head? Who put that there?

That is how I feel today.  I should not be behind the wheel of a car or the keyboard of a computer, most likely.  Too bad I don't have any good tea or saltines at home.  I should really stock pile those for sick days.  I feel high and miserable.  I had weird dreams last night that left me feeling bad this morning.  And I can't really remember them, so feeling bad for no reason that I can remember.

I tend to avoid medicine when I am sick, aside from the usual (insert over the counter pain killer).  Anything stronger seems to send me into orbit--evidenced here, since I took the green capsules last night when I couldn't get to sleep and it is now 7pm the next day and I am still out of it.  Some of that is just sickness, but I wonder if I would feel this weird if I hadn't taken the stupid things.

So, I have stalked the Internet today, slept, eaten a weird variety of foods trying not to set my stomach to rebel without having to go to the store, slept, drank tea, slept, read Kelly Link (if you haven't, I recommend her--also, perfect when feeling mildly hallucinogenic), slept, watched the first 2 episodes of the Sarah Connor Chronicles.  Not in that order.  Oh, and talked to my boyfriend which probably sounded a little like this rambling post.  Luckily, he thinks I am funny.

Work tomorrow?  Maybe.  I hope so.  Get me out of here!  Snore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home