Srcsmgrl

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Romance! Get some here!

Last week was a bit of a setback, as I had to take two days off sick. The thing that has gotten neglected most is my work plan, which I was mostly done with, but now I have to update with my smaller branch's plan. Shouldn't take too long, but I am always worried I will leave something out, and I can't REALLY be sure that my managers would catch it if I did. They both have a crazy lot on their plates lately.

Next weekend is the evil day of love. Dr. T, The Boy and I will be in Spokane for Niecy's first birthday. It is hard to believe it has been that long. Sister M and her man will be there. They just got engaged over the weekend, their one year anniversary. I am really happy for them. They are good people, to the core. The Boy was really happy to hear it too. The mad texting was pretty fun for a bit. Sister M asked me to be her maid of honor and I am totally honored. She has other friends, but we have become really tight these last...11 years. Ever since she nannied The Boy through his 3rd summer. BFF's! I am really excited for them both.

Oh yeah, so Dr. T, Sister M and her man, Brother M and his wife and I are having a triple date on V-day. I don't think I have even gone on a double date since I was 18. I am not 100% on that. There might have been a double date somewhere. My memory is as faulty as my hearing--ask anyone close to me. We are going out to dinner. Dr. T and I have a hotel, and I think I am going to bring the champagne I bought for New Years that we never drank. A romantic night in Spokane. Who would have thought?

Physical Therapy (feels like it should be a proper noun) is somewhat kicking my butt. Remembering to do the exercises twice a day shouldn't be that hard, but is proving to be anyway (See comment about memory above). I have managed to get most of them in, but they are making me achy, which makes me a bit cranky. I actually went to turn the hot tub up to use it today and found...no water :( I did notice that Landlord A had left on her climbing across the country odyssey. I guess she took the water with her. Sigh.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Ooh V-Day sounds like fun. I will be spending it with my friend Mia watching movies! It's good to give the lovebirds some space sometimes. Lord knows I would want it if I were Urs.
    What's the Boy going to do while you're on your 3xdate?

    By Blogger Roselle Kingsbury, at 2:33 PM  

  • The Boy will hang out with my younger bro CJ. He has no valentiney dates, so they can do boy things, like play video games and um... babysit the baby ;)

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 9:01 PM  

  • Rub it in, why donchya :P, btw it looks like I should have saturday night off, so it should be a good time, I'll take Kory out on a night on the town. Or more likely, play wii mariokart at mikes with the baby

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:01 PM  

  • Just don't get him drunk ;) You wouldn't want to deal with the diabetic reaction...

    I know you guys will have a blast! V-day is just a hallmark holiday anyway. And a good excuse for a triple date, I suppose.

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home