Srcsmgrl

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Taking Over the World

Last night I was driving to a friends house and saw many bright dots bounching across the street ahead of me. It was dark, but when I got close enough I could see that the bright dots were the eyes of raccoons. There were five of them and all were fairly large. They bobbed and weaved as they crossed the street, one was trailing behind and another one went back for him, trying to hurry him up. As I watched their tails disappear into the bushes I thought "don't go eating any body's cat now, guys."

Has anyone noticed how Caffe Vita seems to be popping up everywhere? They just took over a coffee shop in upper Fremont and they also have one in Queen Anne, Capitol Hill and Olympia. I also see their sign in many neighborhood coffee shops, like World Cup in the U-district and Firehouse Coffee in Ballard, and I know there are many more. This little coffee roaster and cafe business is really taking off. I used to sit in their Capitol Hill store for hours, writing xml for one of my library classes and sipping iced coffee or short cappuccinos. Now they are taking over the world! Wait, that was my plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home