Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yay! Vacation

I am finding myself happy that I am staying home (mostly) for my vacation. I took off with The Boy on Monday to Wenatchee to see family and celebrate my brother's birthday. It was interesting to see the old stomping grounds. Wenatchee is where I finished my last two years of high school, worked at Albertson's for 4 years and met my ex-hubby. It never really felt like home, but I could point out the first place I parked with a boy, where I hung out with the undesirables I called friends and where I almost broke my best friends car trying to learn how to drive a clutch. It was a relaxing trip, mostly hung out, stayed in a hotel, ate cake and sang the happy birthday song to the now legal to drink youngest brother on my mother's side.

Today I slept late, watched Angel, went for a walk with my friend Mary. Now I am vegging again--probably going to watch more Angel up until the moment I go to have dinner with my new friend, SJ. I like my brain as a vegetable. I think I am going to keep it that way for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home