Srcsmgrl

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sexy Shoes...

I dressed a little fancier for work today, because of a wedding shin dig later, and I have to say; now I know why men like high heals on women. Every time I go show someone where something is, my hips sway like I have some. I know they tend to accentuate the calf as well, and one thing I do have going for me is legs from here to there. Point being, as I help the classy gray haired ladies find books on correct cursive, I feel mildly appologetic for dressing sexy at work.

LA-J came to work today with a feux-hawk. It looks awesome, all spikey and hipster. Brings a little color to the library--especially with the red streaks. I will see if I can get a picture later to add.

Sundays are always slow. I could be crocheting right now! I started a sample piece this morning--a new way to do the wrist warmers I made last year, maybe, if they turn out. Is it bad ettiquette to crochet at a wedding? Probably so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home