Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hands Up, Mouths Closed!

We got home yesterday. The Boy was still in one piece when I picked him up from camp. In fact, his A1C was a 7 (which in diabetes speak is excellent) and he was so active that they were able to have him change his carb serving size to 20 instead of 15. Yes, I know, still mumbo jumbo to you.

Since we have gotten back...well, he must be eating sugar out of the jar, because his numbers have been high. I also think he must not have gotten much sleep, cause he is a cranky boy! Or maybe it is the teenage cooties. Right now he owes me about $50 for the cell phone bill and of course he has no money, so I have put him to work. Or I would, if he would just finish a job. It is more work for me to have to chase him around and make him finish everything. :P

Guess I will have 2 cell phones soon if it doesn't improve.

He had a great time at camp, though. He was really inspired by the other campers and the counselors. I was impressed by his attitude. They were all really cool people there, very friendly and positive. I am so glad he went.

I rode my bike for the second time today. It was supposed to happen last Thursday, but I woke up feeling yucky, so I didn't. Today's ride was nice in the cool air. I love riding through Fremont and looking at the calm water of the canal. The water is just barely rippled and otherwise reflects like a green mirror. The ride was smooth but I definitely got a work out. It's about time.

Ooh, my sis has a blog over here. You should check it out! Good writing, interesting local content.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home