Srcsmgrl

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Little Engine that Could (That's Me!)

I made it to Spokane today with no problems. No flashing lights and I don't think I have forgotten anything... I left the direction to The Boy's camp at home, but I just downloaded them and printed them out again, so I am golden there. Picking him up tomorrow at 10am, then I get to keep him around for a week.

I got to hold my beautiful niece tonight and hope to several more times before I head back to the West side of the mountains. We had some yummy wild salmon, french bread with garlic, butter and cheese, and broccoli for dinner, then some sponge cake with strawberries for dessert.

There will be swimming this weekend and probably some bbqing. And now I am heading to bed, because I am tired!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home