Srcsmgrl

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nooooo, not Interesting!

You should really go here and vote for libraries. Well, only if you live in Seattle I suppose. The poll is on the left side of the page.



Things are coming up so fast. I can't believe we leave for California on Sunday! I still have to pack and do some work on the p-patch to get it ready to only be watered for 10 days. I am picking up The Boy from his dad on Saturday, then I think we will bbq in the afternoon. I am hoping to mostly relax and pack that day. Hopefully it will happen.

I have been crazy all week. I think it is stress, although I don't feel stressed. So far this week, I have forgotten my keys, badge, wallet at home and I lost my wallet for a couple of hours today. Nothing that will get me in trouble, but it is annoying. I hope I don't forget anything on Sunday.

Someone wished me an "interesting weekend." That I think I can do without that at this point.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home