Srcsmgrl

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yay, Watchmen!

I had meetings like crazy on Thursday. In fact, I forgot that I had even been at work when I thought back on it. I went into work on Friday, opened my email and thought, why didn't I look at any of this yesterday? Was I off? No, because I hadn't had a day off since Monday... Total brain spasm.

I also got off early on Thursday and took The Boy and Dr. T to see Dark Knight at the AMC Cinerama. We went with friend elJope and a couple of his friends. It was a good movie, but I guess I am not geeky enough to get the applause after the bat car turned into a bat motorcycle. It was cool, don't get me wrong, but clap-worthy? Not so sure.

I loved the previews though. There is going to be a movie of the Watchmen coming out in 2009.



Continuing the fantasy theme in my movie madness, we watched Beowolf last night. I hate that kind of animation. It ruined the movie for me, although I made it all the way through.

The garden is producing a lot of lettuce right now and in a couple weeks I will have some yellow zuccini and cucumbers. The pumpkins have started to form and the pickling cucumbers have just started sprouting little tiny spiny fingers. All the tomatoes are flowering, so I will likely have a ton all at once in a few weeks. The golden cherry tomatoes have started fruiting though and could be ready in a day or two.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home