Srcsmgrl

Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Snow Pictures


Snowy Tree
Originally uploaded by Srcsmgrl
There will be family pictures posted soon, but here are some more snow pictures to tide you over. There is one pretty good one of The Boy in the snow. It was a pretty day.

Right now it is ugly out--sand over melting snow covering the sidewalks and along the sides and middle of the street. It is really hard to walk in.

On another note, I think I am getting sick. Either that, or it was too much singing with Rock Band last night. We played with my sis and her boyfriend. Dr. T got me the game for xmas and it is the BEST PRESENT EVER! And he replaced my windshield wipers. Second best present ever. He is so wonderful :D I have never been with anyone this thoughtful.

Ok, break's ov-er.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home