Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 3

I am finally starting to feel like a librarian. I sit at the reference desk and answering the questions that come my way--and very satisfactorily too. Today was the first day that I got here first--entered my key code and printed temporary passes. Everything seems to have gone well.

I did my banned books display today too. Nothing too flashy, but it looked good. Today the odd Russian didn't come in, I almost missed him. The two days before I was regaled with many strange questions and he tried to push buttons on the phone while I was talking to a patron. Today was relatively quiet.

One of my coworkers is in a band called Glasses. They are playing tomorrow night at Chop Suey and I think I will go if I can get a friend to go, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home