Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I had an interesting day today. The TSL meeting went well. Our Core group met and talked about our programs and about ideas for promoting the online homework help. My friend Daemond came to talk about Teen Link. He is really amazing with all that he does for that organization. He gives classes on suicide awareness and prevention in school classrooms and manages the Teen Link hotline. I really admire his work. He is also a talented and enigmatic poet, a bit self conscious, but very engaging.

After the meeting I met with J about the position at NHY. She gave me insight on all the ins and outs of the position, as well as some tips for interviewing. It sounds like a challenging post, but one I feel confident I can fill well and happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home