Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blogs, Wikis and RSS

I have been playing with Wiki's and blogger all day--on official business of course. I am setting up my Queen Anne news wiki with rss from the PI and my information in the TSL wiki set up by my colleges. It has been fun playing with this technology, although I just can't seem to remember the programming for embedding RSS feeds. Also, the xml for the Queen Anne community news in the PI is broken at the moment so it won't show up. Hopefully they will fix that soon. Eventually I am going to give invitations to the rest of the staff so that they can all view it and use it for our blog.

Otherwise, it has been a quiet couple of days. I am working a lot at other branches and learning a lot from other librarians and LAs.

Jennifer--how did you make your blog accessible by atom (alternate to rss, but translatable)?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home