Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I have an interview tomorrow for NHY. I should spend tonight brushing up for it, but instead I will be helping install a new radiator in my car. Thank goodness for fathers or what would a girl do? I will spend a little time at work tomorrow and I have been asking for advice all over the place from different adult librarians.

QNA is closing on Saturday. Patrons are having a hard time with it. A few are still showing surprise and dismay at the "news" even though it has been planned since 1998. We have had signs up and been telling people about it for months. I guess a few have slipped through the cracks.

I am making sure that all of my graphic novels, comics and manga are correctly catagorized and as I check them, I am appalled to see that only about 1/4 of them are in the computer right. That's ok, though, that is why I am checking. I hope there is enough room when the library reopens to move them back into the teen collection.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home