Srcsmgrl

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Enter Naruto!

Tonight was my Anime night at the Community Center. Only two boys showed up, but we had fun. We watched Naruto, played a little air hockey and I chatted with their dad a bit. The interesting thing was they are from North of Seattle and found out about the event from the web calendar. So the answer is YES! the new web calendar works. He told me that he imports the events into his calendar at home and lets the boys pick what they want to do. I told him about some of the other fun features--inviting others to events, email reminders etc. and he seemed excited to go home and try them out. I also told them about Harry and the Potters tomorrow night at Central and they were all stoked to go. Guess they missed that entry on the Calendar.

I am looking forward to the gaming event. I think it will draw more teens than the anime night did, although I have a feeling if the weather hadn't been so nice, I would have seen more of a turn out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home