Srcsmgrl

Friday, September 14, 2007

So Yesterday

I have so much stuff coming up for both of my branches, I had to make a list on my wiki just so that I wouldn't forget anything I have to do. Have I mentioned that I love my wiki? I have it through wikispaces and I use it to keep track of rss feeds, links and now to-do lists. Of course I also use my gmail calendar, but sometimes you just need to look on one page and see it all laid out.

I have started crocheting again and I have already made two nice scarfs. They are very thick and soft. If you want one, you'd best let me know. I will post some pictures later (no really! I will!) I will be adding other items soon, like the hats and wrist warmers I promised. I realize my skilz are lacking for any glove details.

Scott Westerfeld (author of Pretties, So Yesterday, Peeps....the list goes on and on) will be at the Shorecrest Performing Arts Center in Shoreline on October 11th at 7pm. I love reading his blog and seeing all the teen comments. He posts fun videos and photos, too. He has defintely mastered the art of marketing to teens. I hope to go hear him read from his new book, Extras, and get my book signed.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Hi, I reached your blog from Scott Westerfeld's blog, and it's cool to see that teens aren't the only ones enjoying his books. The upcoming release of Extras is quite exciting :) Wrist warmers are really cool too

    By Blogger Georgina, at 12:27 PM  

  • I adore wrist warmers.

    You'll have to tell me all about Scott Westerfeld, as I will have out-of-town guests that night who, I'm pretty sure, have ZERO interest in seeing him. Rats.

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home