Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Stuff and stuff

I feel zombified today. Getting stuff done, but I know my brain isn't really present. I can focus on a task, but as soon as I am done, my brain goes back to being jelly. And I am cold, very cold. Wearing my furry winter coat inside, cold.

I have been less than good lately about about updating, I apologize. And I should mention that if you click on the picture in my last post, it will take you to my flickr page and show you all the wonderous photos of Nevada, Utah and the Step Out to Fight Diabetes walk that I took. I don't know why I put the last ones in there, but I am lazy and haven't moved them yet.

The new man is working out well. I get warm fuzzies thinking about him.

I enjoyed going through flickr today, looking for "teen" and "library" catagories. Most libraries have joined as a system or as a branch and have teen related pictures up, but don't have separate accounts for them. I am also finding, through the pictures, that many have very teen friendly areas, like ours at Central. I wonder if these are mostly central type libraries, or if some of the branches are as innovative with their spaces for teens.

It snowed this week on Saturday and it was beautiful. Then it turned to rain and things flooded...the road between my house and the beach fell down. It was sad. I hope the trail is still there, but I have little faith that it is. The road won't be fixed until Spring. Places south of Seattle have it much worse.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Man, now that I don't get to see you at Core meeting or TSL meetings, I feel like it's been EONS.

    Glad to hear you're doing well. And a nice new man? Delicious.

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home