Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What's a Girl to Do?

I was watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, when I found out that Joss Whedon will have a new show on Fox this winter. I am surprised that Joss would do another show with fox after the fiasco with Firefly. It seems that fans have already begun efforts to save the show from cancellation. This again shows what a bad fan I am--the article ran in Wired in May, and I am just now finding out about the show at all? I didn't think my fan creds could go any lower.

So, Dollhouse. What to think? I like Whedon and I like Eliza Dushku. The premise of live dolls that can fulfill any need for a price could go either way. Since Whedon is writing, it has a good chance of being good, but I don't know if it will have enough cheesiness to keep it lighthearted as Angel or Buffy. Firefly had just the right balance of sci-fi, plot and humor to make everyone that watched it miss it forever. Since Dollhouse doesn't come out until January of '09, I guess I will just have to wait to find out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home