Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank Goodness, Captain Hammer is Here!

Best new web based time wastage: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog



I know that I am a little behind on finding this one, which is sad because it written by Joss Whedan. Guess I am a bad fan--is there a rating scale for being a fan? I would probably get a 2/10.

In Libraryland: The writing workshops have not been horribly successful. Brandon Jerwa is leading my comics writing workshop on November 6, 6:15-7:45. Hopefully I will get some attendance for that.

I am going to kidnap the attendee's of the local YMCA's after school program for my next event. I think it will be a holiday party. I was just going to do crafts, but it keeps expanding/changing. So now I will have the Wii, the chance to make some holiday gifts (whatever holiday you celebrate) and have pizza or something. I still have some programming funds left.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home