Srcsmgrl

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Official Word

The Union approved the extension of my temporary employment. I look forward to the challenge of getting to know a new neighborhood and its teens. Still nothing official on start times, but it looks like I will continue to run the Summer Reading Program events that I planned for the old 'hood until I go on vacation in August. When I return, I will most likely be starting in the new branch, getting ready for reopening.

I have been feeling my attitude dropping down into the barrels of irritation and depression over the last couple of weeks. It is not a good place for my attitude to be, so starting today, that will be changing. I am going to exercise and get the endorphins going and in general change my mood back to my happy self. Oh, and clean my room, because somehow my clothes have multiplied all over the floor, and not in a good way.

I smell coffee...I need to go make some of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home