Srcsmgrl

Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Delight

The Boy is letting his grades fall again, and evidently his papa thinks that the way to deal with it is ignore it. Not cool. However, I will let him speak for himself before I get to crazy-mad. The Boy seems ok with missing out on sports this year to let his grades go to basketland. Not ok with me. He has to have something he cares about or he will be a deadbeat living off disability when he gets older. Ouch, my back... ;(

I have been sick all week and finally went home early yesterday. Realized today that I left my cell charger there...blah. I don't want leave the house, but I don't want to be without phone usage either. I just want to lay around, crochet and get better.

Oh and watch Wonderfalls! What a great show! If you like Pushing Daisies, you will like this. The library has it... Put it on hold, enjoy! Thanks to LA Jen for recommending!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home