Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sick :(

I am home sick today, roving the internets, staring at the screen with bleary eyes. The gigantic headache that I came down with yesterday just before my gaming program (yay :( has mostly subsided now and I am left with a raspy voice, puffy eyes and achy-ness. I set up for the program and high tailed it home to my bed. I slept most of yesterday--probably the most sleep I have gotten since the last time I was sick--whenever that was.

In my delirium last night, I pre-ordered Mario Kart for the Wii. Luckily I was going to do that anyway, so it wasn't a terrible thing. I got an extra wheel and we will probably end up using it for our tournament this summer. I hope to have most of the races unlocked by then, although I am unsure how to transfer that between Wii's.

And from way back in March, here is a link to a YouTube video of some of my family making sillies of themselves attempting an Irish brogue (stolen from Monkeyhead).

Update on poor Robby. To add insult to injury, Robby has sprung a leak of baby spiders. Here she is, struggling along anyhow and I come to find little specks crawling all over her. I think they must be inside her, because I can't find them anywhere else. They seem to particularly like the screen. I keep squishing them and they just keep coming. Usually I hate spiders, but these are really just moving little dots. Reminds me of an old video game, trying to make sure none of them make it to adulthood.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Get to feeling better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home