Srcsmgrl

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Baby has Landed

The little one has joined us, with her wonderful smelling baby skin and cute little fingers. Sorry about the pic on the last one. I might get around to fixing it, but it is just a picture of the candle I lit.

I realize that my blog has become all about babies and Wii (don't they sound like they should go together? No?) My boss was saying today that he has to feign interest in babies. He says they all look alike, sound alike and poop alike. I suppose in a way that is true, but there is just something about babies that makes me love them. I think it is because they are still so unformed. There is no evil in babies. No jadedness or dark secrets. They just are, empty vessels waiting to be filled. They won't get f'd up till much later. As we all do to some degree or another.

I have no new Wii news at the moment, except that I hope to purchase Super Smash Bro's and maybe Karaoke Revolution in the next week or so. I promise that my Wii posting will slow down now. Babies however, are still growing, so I will be posting more on that.

Random Matter: I redid all my displays at the small library today. Someone checked out the two cornerstone books before I got the rest out there, but at least they gave me a good idea to go on. I have one display of books that talk about drug use--fiction--and another that has a supernatural cast. I asked teens to fill out a paper saying what mattered to them (drugs, std's, whatever) and put the slip in a box so it is all anonymous. I doubt I will get any...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I think babies are interesting when they are attached to people you know and like. But I kind of just like them too.

    By Blogger super jive, at 9:45 PM  

  • And they smell awfully good, too... and the amazing little fingers.

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home