Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oodles of Google Doodles

You should go vote on the Doodle 4 Google drawings. Make sure to read the accompanying statement, it can make all the difference. I am very impressed with the artistic ability of our nation's children. Thanks to Joanna for the link.

The next couple of weeks are going to be downright crazy. My only day off is next Sunday and I am hoping to hit the University District Street Fair. Next week I have the last writing workshop, then gaming on Tuesday--send me your teens! We are going to play Mario Kart! It will be loads of fun! Then I don't have any more programs until July. May is going to be super busy with school visits and June I have the ALA conference and vacation in Seal Beach--all plane tickets and accomodations booked, yay! All I have left to do is reserve a car for the first half. I have put it off a bit, because I can't decide how to end it. I am taking The Boy to the airport on 7/26, so I could drop it off then, but then how am I getting back to my friends house and to the hotel the next day? But if I keep it till the next day, how will I drop the car off? Maybe a taxi is the answer to my dilema. Or a bus. Decisions decisions.

Ok, break over. Have a wonderful day! (bad rain!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home