Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Schwinny, where are you?


This is going to be my new ride. I got a really good deal at Bike Nashbar.com. They are having a 15% off sale. So now I just have to wait for it to get here...I hate waiting for shipping, don't you? We have this great system of instant gratification with the whole point and click thing, but then it totally lets you down with the follow-through.

I had a gaming event yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I had my only regular teen attend and we spent the 2 hours figuring out Dance Dance Revolution. Of course, I am still terrible at it, but I had fun jumping around doing the lessons. For some reason when my set of arrows are next to another set of steps, I get totally confused. We had a great time and laughed a lot. A couple of younger kids joined us a bit later and helped mix things up a bit.

I have used the word totally twice (3 times...) in this post. That doesn't bode well.

I really miss Dr. T right now. He is about 300 miles away and I haven't seen him in over a week. The Boy and I are heading that way this weekend to visit him and the family. Sis and her man are going to be there too, along with (gasp!) my mother and grandmother. We are doing a big birthday shin-dig bbq since about half of us are born in the month of May. August must be a slow month for us. We will also hang out a bit with Dr. T's family while we are there and they will meet The Boy. I met them when we were there for xmas. Wow, that was 5 months ago.

Lots of shake ups around libraryland. Somebody is interviewing for a different position, my manager is going to manage other people for a while, and, well, I guess that's it, but really that is plenty. Change is the spice of life...I think my stew has too much pepper right now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home