Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloggers reading Blogs

I finally updated my Blog links. Originally I thought I would be reading a lot of other librarian's blogs, so I put some on there that I heard about, but most just did not catch my interest. The ones I enjoy reading most are Pop Culture Librarian, I Asshole! and Silver in SF. The writing is interesting and the content is something that you don't come across everyday. The other blogs are my sister and her friends, who I like keeping up with, but might not be as interesting to others. Monami is a friend that moved to Colorado a while back. The main page hasn't been updated for ages, but there are links to their individual blogs and I really enjoy reading his wifes blog--she gives insight into their life in Colorado. I read the Ballard Blog a lot, written by Peggy Sturdivant, a local writer for the papers--PI, Ballard News, etc. I like keeping up with my neighborhood and she always knows what is going on. I wish there was something similar for the area's that I work in.

So, I will ask my readers--What is your favorite blog and why?

2 Comments:

  • Hey, thanks for the link.

    Some of my favorite blogs are Four Four, and Defective Yeti. DY because he's fucking funny and lives here, so a lot of what he says makes so much sense to me, and FourFour because Rich is a genius who has his fingers totally on the pulse of stuff I like.

    Also, Feministe, because I like to know what's going on in Ladyland.

    Good to see you today...I must bookmark you now so I don't forget to add you. I am updating my links very soon!

    By Blogger super jive, at 1:56 PM  

  • Hey you- i just happened to click on your comment on my blog and now I'm catching up with your posts. Thanks for your nice post! Shucks.

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home