Srcsmgrl

Thursday, July 26, 2007

New New New

Time for a new title. I am not as sarcastic as I have been in the past, but this is the closest I have come to having a nickname over the years. And since I am no longer a "new" librarian (I have a whole year under my belt and plenty of life experience before that) I thought it was time to change my gist.

I have been in the "new" phase for a few weeks now. While I am no longer new to this profession, I am craving new things, or at least newly organized, cleansed and fresh things. I have bought some new clothes, cleaned my apartment and fixed all those little things I ignored before. I am still getting to the car--not a new one, but a clean one--and a couple of things around the house. Waiting for a slip cover to arrive for my patently ugly, yet comfy, couch.

I may have to have a late summer bbq to celebrate all my newness. Maybe after we get back from vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home