Srcsmgrl

Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Bliss

Did I mention that I have all my shopping done? Yes, I do. This is bliss to me. I took my friend's daughters Xmas shopping today and expected total hell, but was pleasantly surprised. Evidently people are not shopping as much this year. Yay! I managed not to buy anything until the last minute, when we went into Fuego. I love that store...like a cutesy Archie McPhees.

The talk with The Boy's father went well. Amazing what 24 hours between bad news and discussion will do. He was reasonable and was actually down with laying it all on The Boy rather than trying to blame his teachers and such. Thank goodness.

I am getting a new-to-me TV tonight. I seem to be the luckiest of free TV recipients. Last year I got a pretty nice 27" Toshiba from some colleagues. It has worked well. Now my Dad is getting a new TV and has offered me his huge HD TV. It is mostly the HD part that made me jump on the opportunity. I heard a rumor that all TV will be HD sometime in the near future. So here I am, jumping onto the HD bandwagon. No, I still will not have cable.

Now to decide what to do with the 27", and hope that the new one will fit on my stand...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Free stuff is the best! Especially a cool HD TV. Lucky you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home