Srcsmgrl

Thursday, January 24, 2008

comixtravaganza


comixtravaganza
Originally uploaded by Srcsmgrl
The event was great! All of the artists showed up and were wonderful about interacting with the patrons. I had 28 people show up between the ages of 5 and 60. The illustratists talked and showed off their original work, then people drew for an hour and we gave out prizes for the best ones. I will be taking pictures of the art work as soon as I remember to bring in my camera again.

Here is a link to the rest of the flickr set.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Ok, I am totally using your comment section to comment back to you about what you commented to me (what the hell did I just say?)

    I got the salad container at Storables in U Village. I think it was 8 bucks. WAY WORTH IT.

    :)

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home