Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My (Very Small) Teen Area

It was really hard to to get a whole picture, because there are lots of things in the way, like shelves and patrons. Here I have display on top with reviews stuck in the books. My own reviews seem to sell books the best, but sometimes I have to steal* them from various sources.

In this oddly angled shot, you can see that on the left is fiction, with display on top, then the manga and comics are under the window at the end:




And this is my display board at the other library. It is really nice to have this much room to work with there.


So there you go, pictures galore.

*Steal--meaning borrow, except I don't intend to return them...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • You took all those with a camera phone? Very nice!

    By Blogger Lacey, at 7:05 PM  

  • Yeah, my little camera phone works wonders.

    This one was also on my camera phone. I love the colors in this room.

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home