Srcsmgrl

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I lied...

Libraryland was crazy yesterday. I spoke too soon when I said that it had been slow. I don't know what the door count was, but people were coming in in droves and they stayed for the duration. We had to shoo them out the door at closing. No behaviour problems though, that was nice. People were very understanding when I told them they couldn't sleep, take their shoes off or leave their bags unattended in the library.

Here is a picture of the scarf I made for my sister in law:

The picture is a little bright, but hopefully the effort shows. She picked a really pretty color.

We watched Ratatouille last night. It was pretty good, although I missed the last 10 minutes so I will have to try to catch that later. Tonight I am hanging with my friend. Tomorrow night is the Symphony! Beethoven's Ninth. I am looking forward to that.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home