Srcsmgrl

Monday, January 14, 2008

:)

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and congratulations. I am ecstatic about my new/old job. Right now, though, I am dizzy. I was feeling better this morning and planning on going to volunteer after an excursion to REI, but it seems that a little outdoorsy shopping has taken its toll and I don't think that driving any more today is a good idea.

I did get The Boy's board waxed and bought myself some new poles, thanks to a gift certificate from my step-dad! That rocked. Now I have boots and poles and am going to borrow some skis from a friend that I may end up buying if they work well. I am almost back to being a real, bona fide skier. Maybe I will finally get up to the pass more than once a year.

I still have a lot of prep to do for the Comixtravaganza on Friday. I have to order the pizzas and see if I can get some drinks donated. I also need to make sure I have some emergency paper, pencils and pens on hand for the entrants. Everything else is in place though. I might cover the tables in butcher paper to make sure we don't get marker on them... Did I mention that I am dizzy?

... /wanders off staring at the pretty lights/

and nope, no medication today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home