Srcsmgrl

Friday, January 11, 2008

You have been so patient!

The interview went ok. I spent two days agonizing over every little thing I said and this manifested into a creaky neck and back which led to a headache. I went and got a massage last night and that helped immensely. So now I am still slightly worried, but feeling much better. I should know by Monday or Tuesday of next week. They are doing the final interviews today !?!!


Otherwise, life is just pretty normal. My New Year's resolutions all involve getting my finances under control instead of letting them control me. Having a job is an important part of that goal.


The new guy is still around. I hit the milestone of calling him my boyfriend a couple of nights ago when he met one of my friends. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice that I said it till after. Usually I would worry about whether he was ready to be called such, but we are so comfortable together, there is no worry here. He has met several of my friends now and most of my immediate family--which some of you know is immense and strung out across the state.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home