Srcsmgrl

Saturday, January 12, 2008

wh00t!

Yay! I am gainfully employed! For the first time since 2003, I have a real job. Not that I didn't love and appreciate working as a waitress or in the school computer lab or in circulation for Sno-Isle Libraries, but none of that ever felt real. Didn't help that most of those were barely 20 hours a week. Working for SPL the last year and a half has been great as well, and I have learned so much there. I am so happy to be staying. And to make the libraries I work in a part of my life.

Yes, I know I am gushing (gross!).

If I weren't sick today, I would be out shouting to the world. But as it is, I have a stuffed up head, sore throat and I am dizzy as all heck. Probably not a good idea.

There will be a party.

Now I am just waiting for my boyfriend to bring me my phone charger and Pho. :D Good to have such a person in my life.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Awesome! Congratulations and all that. This seems to be a day for good news. Mike and Jana sent me a text message saying they met the birth mother, and that it went really well, and my friend wayne just told me he's gonna have another child. Hooray for good news!

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:08 PM  

  • YAY FOR YOU!

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 4:45 PM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS! yah for a new job. yah for a job you like. and yah for a job in a library.

    By Blogger david silver, at 5:16 PM  

  • Congrats! That is so awesome you get to do what you love and have stability!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home