Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

I haven't been here for a little while. Everything is going great in Libraryland. Right now I am planning a series of writing workshops. These will be kicked off with an all ages Zine workshop and end with an open mic. The workshops will cover short story , journal and poetry writing. I am pretty excited about this one. I am also having a gaming day early in March on an early release day. Wii! DDR! Apples to Apples, Uno, Scrabble!I should check in with Starbucks about donating some snacks.

I also just planned a relaxing vacation to Whidbey Island. And then I realize...one of the days is 3/17. St. Patricks day... so I guess I am missing the drunken debauchery that my family celebrates every year. I hope my sister can forgive me. I already put a deposit on the hotel though. :( I will be able to go to my new nieces baby shower though. That will be lovely.

One of our LA's has been out for the last week. I feel terrible--she fell getting off the bus and sprained her ankle. Usually one of us gives her a ride home, but I was going somewhere else that night and the other LA was on vacation. I hope she is feeling better soon. Tonight I worked with two LA's from other branches. I helped a lot with circulation tonight. It certainly passed the time quickly.

I am really quite achy right now. I hope it goes away soon!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Thats too bad you wont be there for saint paddys day, since Ill be there too this year. Well, have fun in whidbey , anyhow, and I'll have a drink in your honor

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:17 AM  

  • I don't know if i can forgive you. We'll see as time goes on.

    By Blogger Meagan, at 8:20 AM  

  • Ya. Um...pretty sure Meagan has been planning this since last year...We'll/they'll definitely miss you being there tho!

    By Blogger Lacey, at 9:29 PM  

  • I might be able to get an early drink with you guys, although I am driving on this trip and I am not sure what time we are leaving...

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home