Srcsmgrl

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Newest Online Dating Scene

All day training today, then reports and furniture moving. It was fun to work with my branches together, it was a real bonding experience.

I spent Super Bowl Sunday with a friend who has a son The Boy's age. So we watched the Super Bowl. I thought the ads were pretty lame this year, and the game was really boring until the 4th quarter. I am glad NY won though. I always root for the underdog. That's just how I roll.

Anyhow, on to the interesting part. My friend told me that her younger son, let's call him Sparky, likes to pick up chicks on Club Penguin. He is only 8 years old, but he tells the girls on there that he is 5. His strategy is to invite them to a party at his igloo, but when the little girl penguin gets to Sparky's pad, she finds no other guests, just a big PARTY! banner. When Sparky gets the girl alone, he tells her he luvs her. Quite the technique, eh?

This just cracked me up. Talk about beginner's online dating! Sparky's mom keeps trying to talk him into taking the girls out on dates before cornering them alone and professing his luv, but Sparky is convinced that he will totally get a girl this way. He really wants a girlfriend on Club Penguin, it is his current life's goal. Is this a parent's worst nightmare or what? "Mom, I met a boy named Sparky online. He took me to his igloo and said he luved me!" If I didn't die laughing, I would certainly die of shock.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home