Srcsmgrl

Saturday, March 01, 2008

More Wii news--Obsess much?

Wikipedia to the rescue--as a librarian, I used to have mixed feelings about Wikipedia, but it is the best source for recent history. Everything else is out of date.

Rock Band will be released for the Wii, although I can't find a date. I hope it is by this summer, but we shall see. I will wait for it though, since it has everything I want. I might have to console (heh) myself with a DDR package. I have heard that the pads that come with the package are not so great, but I figure I can start there and get a better one later. I won't be using it for work, so hopefully it can withstand use by a couple of people for a while. That won't happen for at least a couple of weeks, anyhow, while I recover from my initial investment.

2 Comments:

  • just so ya know, your required to bring the wii over when you come visit

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:45 PM  

  • Well, I will think about it ;)

    By Blogger srcsmgrl, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home