Srcsmgrl

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wii is not dead yet, and Friends!

More great Wii news: Mario Kart for Wii will be released May 1st! I am going to try to get this one for work, because it works so well for tournament gaming, but I also want it for home.



It was beautiful today in Ballard up until about an hour ago. I went out running and the sun was out, there were people walking on almost every block. I ran by Tent City 3 which has taken up residence in the church parking lot on 25th and 85th, but aside from some tent tops and a maybe resident at the bus stop nearby, you can't even tell they are there.

Now me and The Boy are going to play some basketball at the park. See, Wii does not chain you to the TV!

Oh, and went to a dinner party last night SJ's house. The food was lovely and it was really easy to interact with her friends. Hmmm, now I have to come up with a misnomer for my boyfriend...how about My Man? Sort of goes with The Boy. Anyhow, My Man and I had a great time, and The Boy did too until he realized he could have been home playing Wii, at which point he affected boredom almost to death. Needless to say, I haven't gotten to play the Wii much this weekend.

And now that I am completely broke, I am getting to see my friends. Monday my red headed Miranda look alike friend is taking me to dessert to celebrate the new job (we have both been busy) and on first Thursday, my black haired diva friend is going to SAM with me. (these friends will now be known as Miranda and Diva, if I should reference them in the future.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home