Srcsmgrl

Friday, February 08, 2008

What'cha Mean, What's a Zine?


Planning for my next big project is underway. Zines 101! I just put in the calendar request, so I will link to that later. The event will be held March 22nd and will be the kick off to our spring teen writing program. Teens and adults are welcome to attend this event, and there will also be an adult writing program extending through April and May. More info to come!

There will also be gaming at the Wallingford Library on March 5th. Here is a link to the calendar. School gets out early that day, so kids getting out of Garfield and Hamilton should be able to walk over after school and play games. I get to play Wii again! My efforts at procuring the gaming system for myself have been thwarted so far.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home